Friday, June 14, 2013

H (not the H my family is thinking of, the H my teammates are thinking of)

Many, many moons ago, I went to Sandusky, Ohio with H to hear "how it really came to be" from our company's founder, Art Williams.
We took a group shot of those from H's baseshop (and me), and since I'm short I always figure I'll stand in the front and no one has to look over me. Which makes cropping a largish group photo into a more intimate one easy.


But some people prefer photoshop to a mere cropping.

Did you know I was on Family Guy? Wouldn't you think someone would have told me I was on Family Guy?

Then, at Convention, H let me try on his new ring, the one with five diamonds in it. As Elizabeth Koob said in Partnership, "Everything is sexier with more diamonds."


Later on, I saw this.

I wonder if they're delivering the rings for people not only adding diamonds but also transitioning to rubies, sapphires, and emeralds? I know I'll never win a SuperBowl ring (Go, Ravens!) because I'm the wrong height, weight, and sex for that, but in Primerica I can earn a SuperBowl ring! And I remember from a Women in Primerica conference that P31 says that a wife of noble character is worth more than rubies, and we in this business all know what that means!

PS According to H, in this modern age of apps, you can "bald" any photo you want, and H's 10yo son, bald-via-app, looks like Art.

PPS Also got a nifty story about H and his wonderful wife sitting in the very front front front row of an all-company event to hear Art speak back in 1995 or so. Good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment