Wednesday, May 1, 2013

British Therapy

Watching Love Actually b/c right now I'm feeling like Emma Thompson: "The trouble with being the Prime Minister's sister is, it does put your life into rather harsh perspective. What did my brother do today? He stood up and fought for his country. And what did I do? I made a papier maché lobster head."

One of my high school classmates, the inimitable Risa Binder, was just nominated for a Grammy. An actual Grammy. Resultingly she's been appropriately meme-d.

And here's official video from Risa's Youtube channel of the song, "Just Like That", on General Hospital last July.

Umm... aside from Risa and Lisa being just one letter different, my actual initials until I got married were EMY. Just sayin'.

I am absolutely delighted for her and at the same time I am glad that today I accomplished a load of wash and a WalMart run while watching the kidlets.

Also, watching Bill Nighy swear in British never gets old.

PS Am I the only one who, every time Britain's Got Talent comes on, now says in their own head, "Ant or Dec"?

No comments:

Post a Comment