Thursday, August 30, 2018

That traditional Christmas tune

Big Frog is a consistent supporter of Heart of the Triad Music, because he's a constant supporter of me.  He's a keeper.  He doesn't sing with HTCS, though.  That's ok; we do need an audience as well.  I occasionally poke him about joining, and sometimes others say he's a good singer and does he sing with me?

And then sometimes...

me <listing out the high points of this season's repertoire>: We're doing 3 pieces from Handel's Messiah!  And the Christmas song from Mame!  And Ding Dong!
Big Frog: The witch is dead?
me: Yes.  That traditional Christmas tune.

Come sing with us!  We rehearse Thursdays at Main Street UMC.  And our winter concert is Friday December 14 at 7pm and Saturday December 15 at 3pm, at Sedge Garden UMC, Kernersville.

No comments:

Post a Comment