Thursday, January 16, 2014

Be FREE!

Getting unstuck
Breaking the chains.
Getting free.
Running like the wind!

Rapunzel - getting out of tower song (Also I've got a dream)


Really Rosie
What did 5yo me believe I could do? ANYTHING!


"Really Rosie"

I'm really Rosie
And I'm Rosie Real
You better believe me
I'm a great big deal!

BELIEVE ME!

I'm a star from afar
Off the golden coast
Beat the drum! Make that toast!
To Rosie the Most!

BELIEVE ME!

I can sing
Tea for Two and Two for Tea
I can act
To be or not to be
I can tap
Across the Tappan Zee
Hey, can't you see?
I'm terrific at everything!
No star shines so bright as me - Rosie!

BELIEVE ME!

I'm Really Rosie
I'm Rosie Real
I'm Really Rosie

BELIEVE ME!


Hip issues Joel 2


Joyce Meyer - Everyday Life Daily Devotional - day 101

God Can Raise the Lazaruses in Your Life

Remember when Jesus visited Mary and Martha after their brother Lazarus had been dead for four days? When He finally arrived, Martha said, "Master, if You had been here, my brother would not have died" (John 11:21 AMP).

Martha was clearly in a state of despair. Then, "Jesus said to her, 'Your brother shall rise again.' Martha replied, 'I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day'" (vv. 23-24). I don't think she really understood what Jesus was saying. She was looking toward a future possibility, not a present reality. She didn't really expect things to change.

A lot of us are like Martha, stuck in our troubles, not realizing that God can turn things around. But Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, and He can raise the 'Lazaruses' in your life.

Don't lose hope. You might be hurting now, but out of every disaster, God can bring a new beginning. Believe in God, and watch Him show His glory in your life.

Prayer Starter: Lord, I know that You will work every situation for Your glory. Instead of getting caught up in my problems, I believe that You can raise the 'Lazaruses' in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment